Are you looking for a role with flexible hours, unlimited commission
& the potential to move to a full-time role?
Apply for our Kick-Start scheme today
Trainee Field Sales Executive
WORKING HOURS – Flexible, but field visits will be mainly afternoons and early evenings
HOURLY RATE – £10 per hour & commission
Andromeda is a leading provider of Online Ordering / Revenue generation solutions for restaurants and takeaways offering delivery or click and collect.
We provide restaurants with their own branded Ecommerce platform (website), and marketing support to drive more orders to their restaurant. We also offer a full restaurant management (EPOS) platform.
- The candidate will be trained to deal with potential client restaurants/takeaways with full support within their local area to learn how to upsell our system and find potential clients that would benefit from using our services.
- The role will require travel into these potential areas which will be within a 10-mile radius of your home address.
- Transportation will be provided either taxis or travel expenses will be paid (public transport, taxi, or mileage allowance as appropriate).
- This is a great opportunity to get out and about whilst working!
- You will be trained on sales techniques and attend daily team meetings and weekly sales reviews.
- You will learn to use Microsoft Teams, Office, and Pipedrive CRM
Potential to move to a full-time permanent role on successful completion of the 6-month kick start scheme.
- Age 18 and over
- A willingness to learn
- A can-do attitude
- An interest in learning how to deliver Excellent Customer Service
- An interest in understanding what gets sales.
- Candidates would be expected to have at least some basic IT and numeracy skills as a basis for learning.
- Spoken and written English are essential tools of the trade.
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
You will be given access to an online learning platform with many learning development courses to complete during your placement including:
- Setting SMART goals.
- Building your CV, writing a cover letter.
- Interview skills, interview questions, video interview tips.
- Covid-19 infection course.
- Display screen equipment.
- Customer service essentials: Principles of customer service.
- Customer needs, responding to complaints.
- Fire safety and Health and Safety Essentials.