Ready to grow your online sales & increase your profit?
Online ordering websites have become a part of our lives with many consumers choosing this method over walking in or phoning you.
For the conscious operator this provides the opportunity to reduce expenditure and increase profits by engaging with customers directly via their own online ordering website.
Why have your own website if you already use 3rd party platforms?
The introduction of the third party aggregators has made it easy for customers to find choices & for the restaurant to reach new opportunities.
But this also comes at a cost:
- They charge a high % commission from every order, reducing your profit
- Customers using aggregators are customers of the aggregator not customers of the store sending the food
- With a lot of choices for your cuisine there’s nothing to make you stand out
- You are unable to market your business to the aggregators customers as you don’t have their direct information
Your Online Ordering Website Should:
Be on your own domain/URL
eg: https://your-business.com, not on a third parties domain
Mirror your existing branding
Make sure your logo & colour scheme is on the site so it feels like you
Grow your customer base & increase your profitability
Reduce high commissions to 3rd parties
Allow you to directly market your customers
You own your customers data & can build a relationship with them directly
Enhance your menu
Customers buy with their eyes, use your own product images & descriptions to make dishes appealing
Be easy to navigate
Allow customers to find, customise & order their food quickly & simply
Simply put, our experiences of running successful, takeaway & delivery operations has enabled us
to create a platform that works the way it should.
We’ve ensured the platform is easy to navigate & visually appealing to the end user while being simple for you to manage
& we are continually improving the system making it better for you & your customers.
- Provide customers direct access to your menu
- Reduce high commissions
- Increase your profits
- You own your customers data
- Customers never get an engaged tone
- Orders go directly into your POS saving time
- Ability to send SMS and Email marketing
- Use images to enhance your menu
- Display allergy and calorie information for each product
- Secure online payments
- Works with takeaway & delivery operations
With Andromeda you get:
Your own branded, mobile optimised website giving easy access to your menu
Free access to our marketing support team to get your website noticed
Build your customer database, & use for direct marketing campaigns
Increase your profits by reducing commission from the 3rd party sites
View live sales reports & manage your ordering website from anywhere
You decide how you receive your orders
We offer our online ordering websites to all delivery & takeaway restaurants regardless of size or budget.
Flight Deck is our starter solution with no weekly fees, delivering your web orders to a tablet.
Or stores who wish to benefit from one of our POS solutions will receive their online orders directly to their in store system, allowing total control of the process from order to delivery.
Andromeda provides “everything you need and nothing you don’t“
Please see our packages for our most popular options or contact us to discuss a more tailored solution
The importance of displaying allergens on your website
Adding allergens to your products on your website takes the guesswork out of ordering food for your customers as they can quickly & easily see which allergens are present.
This not only makes your business more professional & gives customers confidence in your menu. It can also increase your customer base to those who may have previously not taken a risk & gone elsewhere, thus increasing your sales.
Please watch the video to see how easy this is with Andromeda websites.
Manage your website with the Andromeda Portal
Using the portal on phone or desktop you can quickly & easily manage your Online Ordering System & view live sales data. Some of the features include:
- Quickly manage out of stocks
- Edit product names & descriptions
- Quickly add allergens & calorie info to your menu
- Add pictures to your menu items
- Group your modifiers into easy to use sections
- View live reporting on your sales, from anywhere
- Update your trading hours
- Add loyalty
- Edit your delivery zones & delivery charges by postcode